Official Resident of Kleinbottwar

I had another little milestone today. Margit and I went down to the Steinheim "Rathaus", the city hall, and registered me as a resident of the city of Kleinbottwar. In a few months, I will receive an invitation in the mail to the annual official welcoming ceremonies, during which the mayor speaks and then all the new residents are paraded around town. Neat, right?
Registration Paperwork
Tonight Fabian and I are going to pick up his aunt's old bicycle, so that I can get around at no cost. Speaking of transportation, I very successfully drove a stick shift car yesterday from Kleinbottwar to Großbottwar and back. I think with a little practice, I will be just fine driving here.

I have been applying for jobs as well as looking at further education opportunities, either in Business or language services - translation or teaching. I am also applying for an international telephone marketing service (I know, I would be one of THOSE people, but at least they could use my skills). First interview is on Tuesday at a Marketing Firm, and I am nervous but excited.

That is all for now! Headed to Murr to pick up my bike!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Up the Alps, Down a "Bier"

Dirndl Fun