Claims to Fame

Fun fact: I am soon to be featured in more local newspapers (and/or publications with my face on it) in Germany than in Missouri. If my memory serves me correctly, here's the tally of places you can, or could at some point, find my face:

MISSOURI FAME
  • newspaper: Soil and water conservation poster contest, 2nd place winner, 7th grade
  • newspaper: Scholarship recipient to Borgia High School
  • brochure: Webster Global MBA
  • flyer: Webster Admissions  
  • advertisement: giant Webster ad shown at sports stadiums in STL
  • newspaper: article on our marriage in the Washington Missourian    
  • placard: graduate portraits in Sverdrop building at Webster U.
GERMANY FAME     
  • flyer: Berlitz Heilbronn grand opening
  • newspaper: "Old Lady Mardi Gras" 2013 (dressed as a cowgirl clown)
  • newspaper: "Old Lady Mardi Gras" 2015 (dressed as a jester)
  • newspaper: Art show opening in Großbottwar
  • newspaper: article with Marlene, my original host sister, Marbach-Washington exchange
  • newspaper: Messiah Singers gospel choir
  • newspaper: article about our marriage
  • placard: poster girl for vacuum cleaner producers
  • website: photo of me on the homepage of the local rock band Purple Sun
I should start charging commission.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Up the Alps, Down a "Bier"

Dirndl Fun