Turkey #2

 
Here's an initial shot of our Thanksgiving dinner last Saturday! Turkey #2 for me - I think the oven bags are a little different here... oh well. He tasted great, even though he looks a little wrinkly. Thanks to Jessi Hegendorf for the photo.

It was a wonderful weekend with friends. I think some people wished we had got more exercise, but for me, sitting around the house watching "football" (soccer), drinking beer and having a tryptophan hangover certainly fit the Thanksgiving bill. Women in the kitchen, men on the couch. Everybody just enjoying life.

We also walked around the Christmas market in Gottingen for a while, and ran into a band playing Johnny Cash songs. So I guess we had a German-meets-American style weekend in more ways than one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Up the Alps, Down a "Bier"

Dirndl Fun